1. Buyer agrees to the processing and use of personal information necessary for implementation of the order. Buyer should provide only those data that is necessary to implementation of the order in the shop. Lack of required data will make impossible the submission of the order.
2. Personal data contained in our database are processed exclusively for its needs and are not shared with third parties. There data are collected with proper diligence and adequately protected against the access by unauthorized people, in accordance with the Law of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, Nr 133, poz. 883).
3. Buyer has the right to inspect his data, correct them and request the removal from our database.
4. tabanda.pl reserves the right to send information relating to its services and products.
5. tabanda.pl uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is based on COOKIES technology. Using Google Analytics, Website collects ANONYMOUS DATA, such as track of Buyer's onsite behaviour, approximated location or type of web browser. The data is collected for statistical uses, providing insight neccessary for improvment of tabanda.pl services. Google Analytics collects NO PERSONAL INFORMATION that could lead to Buyers identification. tabanda.pl cannot access any personal information other than those unsolicidetly provided by the Buyer through creating an account, placing an order or using other tabanda.pl services.